You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
My leg is sore. I guess I kicked over some guys luggage on my way back into the terminal. That was wholly unnecessary.
So yeah, I was on my way to see the kids in the hall, about to board the bus, it was ten feet away from me, and I got rejected for not having proper ID.
There's nothing quite like pushing your way through a crowded bus terminal sobbing uncontrollably. The funniest part is, no one seemed to bat an eye. You know me, I'm a sight to behold.
My face has that weird weepy feeling. I guess it's from having all your ducts drained.
The word poop makes me sad, because my mom rarely got upset when we were kids, but when she did she'd say "oh, poop." instead of "well, shit." So disappointed, like she was about to cry. She would put so much emotion into it. This is now making me laugh.
(btw, I have nothing to do with this train wreck.)
The bus station sucks, everyone is mean and no one knows how lines work. But they're right, I really should have had a passport.
I'm gonna chase that feeling.
22 March 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment