skip to main | skip to sidebar

the subway is a rollercoaster that takes you to work.

I'm gonna chase that feeling.

22 March 2002

1. my brezny horoscope:you are homesick for wild knowing.

2. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

4. hilarious.
Posted by sarah at 3/22/2002 12:02:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

all my trophies and achievements

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (133)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2007 (171)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2006 (263)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (36)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2005 (285)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (22)
    • ►  April (44)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2004 (260)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (36)
    • ►  February (32)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2003 (371)
    • ►  December (24)
    • ►  November (34)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (33)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  March (41)
    • ►  February (36)
    • ►  January (53)
  • ▼  2002 (594)
    • ►  December (42)
    • ►  November (57)
    • ►  October (53)
    • ►  September (30)
    • ►  August (51)
    • ►  July (35)
    • ►  June (33)
    • ►  May (35)
    • ►  April (44)
    • ▼  March (99)
      • Today I ate a bunch of beef wellington, hung out w...
      • feel: yummy wear: black shirt, smoky jeans. (I'm ...
      • Ok, I'll post it here too, for fun since my google...
      • (My kids thing is posted on the newsgroup. Yes, I...
      • Mark. I loves him. I loves him so much my arms d...
      • So, I just got turned on by a contractor's telepho...
      • he says: did you find brown socks? Sarah says: yes...
      • This morning before I left I had to put fresh batt...
      • I'm eating pretzels, but all I want is the salt. ...
      • I am awake, but not awake. Alone, but someone is ...
      • I have 'Modern Love' stuck in my head. I have an a...
      • I'm going to name him 'awesome dude'.
      • No cohesive thoughts to report. I started an arti...
      • I burned my friggin finger. Stupid ramen. None o...
      • The other day I actually said, "I get it. . . he's...
      • feel: anxious eat: envelope glue wear: wool/cordur...
      • A french whore!!! That's what I meant to say befo...
      • Final Draft doesn't recognize the words "asshole",...
      • yeah! there's so much about that that I love. an...
      • feel: achy wear: pajamas coffee can't go wrong wit...
      • I kind of want to go watch Kumonosu jo but I also ...
      • You know what else was a bad I-dear? this top. I...
      • So the hardy boys party was a bad I-dear. I am il...
      • who's got an edward j. stevens thing going on? I ...
      • Apparently, I smell like sweet baby cookies.
      • Someday green martians will read my blog, come to ...
      • I'm quite amazed by her, too I missed a good time...
      • feel: warm and yummy eat: peanut m&ms drink: hazel...
      • Last night I needed some medicating. I'm really...
      • feel: sleepy/weepy eat: nothing wear: the jeans th...
      • You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and...
      • I have no time today, but if youhaven't peeked sin...
      • 1. my brezny horoscope:you are homesick for wild k...
      • sorry about the long-ass post. I'm in a listy moo...
      • Surveylicious, courtesy of gleebs Name: Sarah Nick...
      • You are Carl SandburgYou see the world in a diff...
      • In my head I am adapting Twelfth night for the scr...
      • listening to: bjork, james brown inexplicably smit...
      • what's going on? nuthin' funny. I don't know who ...
      • by the way: no bagels, just crackers. I have to s...
      • You mean, it's not like that for everybody? That's...
      • We were doing shots on saturday and I did one call...
      • I'm closing my eyes and I'm wishing for bagels. I...
      • Test ResultsYou think of yourself as being springy...
      • There's a banner in front of the Walgreens on Elmw...
      • I'm not the kind of person to get mad at people wh...
      • i'm leading a colourful fantasy life, but a girl n...
      • a search engine referral lead me to my archives. ...
      • I needed a change. New template. I need more.
      • Tonight I went on an exercise binge. I hate exerc...
      • I love pictures where i look fat and shiny. Point...
      • Not that my brother reads this, but, nice new layo...
      • Our company just got a postcard advertsing office ...
      • I just saw Buffalo 66. Although I did have fun pl...
      • They call me Patty O'Furniture. Another SETI unit...
      • Upstairs I can hear them discussing gall bladder s...
      • Oh my goodness, that homemade ritalin is kicking i...
      • why am i always last? it's because I'm a girl, is...
      • guy at work: it looks shitty outside, like it's go...
      • everything i touch goes wrongwrongwrong. hey gues...
      • I am very much looking forward to tomorrow's new D...
      • I told a guy at work that he was a demanding nigh...
      • I'm thrilled, can i say that? as much as i hate m...
      • I can't understand why i don't read this everday. ...
      • I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to this sweater.
      • ::lip quivering:: Where are my archives?
      • Next time a stranger tries to talk to me, I'm goin...
      • I have been dieting so hardcore that I have offici...
      • hold me.
      • I have this recurring dream that i live in an amaz...
      • A kid just got kicked out of a play at canisius fo...
      • Oh , blogger, you silly monkey. I so very much ca...
      • um, publish?
      • placeholder
      • note to self: when you can't do or say anything ri...
      • will you go to prom with my mullet?
      • I've come to the conclusion that everything that h...
      • your flirt finds me out teases the crack in me smi...
      • Ethel Merman. Ethel Mer . . man oh man. Ethel Mer-...
      • The ad on this page is the most annoying thing ever.
      • Wow. Yesterday was. . . .confusing. Last week ...
      • Yesterday began at 66 degrees, sweet breezy spring...
      • I feel so self destructive right now. I'm out of ...
      • we're going to a graduation party for alex. grad...
      • read Letters from a Nut. ees funny.
      • wanna know what's awesome? I do. 1. It's like, 60 ...
      • I just realized I refer to myself as "cool" in thi...
      • Not as good as last week. I wrote it in a half ho...
      • I've been told I'm quite attractive . . . .
      • that last post is very humbling. I'm trying to re...
      • I am sick. I'm full-on loopy and drained. I'm ma...
      • bjork kicks ass.
      • so, after sunday no more audio theatre for us. wh...
      • i have nothing to talk about today, yet i feel i s...
      • I'm all out of sorts today. My hair is wet and i ...
      • here it finally is. my column is the third one, a...
      • ok, i lied again. It looks like he hasn't publis...
      • ok, i lied. posts today. my pages views have decr...
      • no posts today. why don't you check out the new ...
    • ►  February (35)
    • ►  January (80)
  • ►  2001 (396)
    • ►  December (37)
    • ►  November (39)
    • ►  October (56)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (32)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (41)
    • ►  March (104)
    • ►  February (2)

Shamwow

My photo
sarah
needs improvement.
View my complete profile