Sorority Boys.
You know what? Like, seriously, it was funny. Harland Williams kicks my ass.
I felt a lot better after that. I needed to just turn off my brain and watch drunk guys use dildos as projectiles. (my referrals are going to kick ass. bring it on google.) Not for nothing, my crush on this guy is not arbitrary. It's not going to make sense and no one's going to care because it's me saying it, but he was really the best part of the movie. He was really funny, and he's a great actor.
Well, shit. It was better than Monkeybone.
I feel better about yesterday. You still owe me a hug.
(Todd just bought a mother's *ass* THX receiver, he keeps finding new features and letting out evil guffaws.)
I had an audition today for _Moon Over Buffalo_. What a bizarre experience.
1. It was at this lady's house, in her indoor pool area.
2. I was reading with the lady's boyfriend, who is playing the part he was reading. Whoo boy.
3. The part I read was for a fawning ingenue and I am . . . not the ingenue type. I'm strong, and I can play a lot of stuff, but I'm just this side of femme fatale. Let's face it, I'm bootylicious. They laughed at me, and then they basically told me to turn down the sarcasm. heh heh. whoops.
No comments:
Post a Comment