I am sick. I'm full-on loopy and drained. I'm mainlining enchinacea and spinach surprise (parmesan! bread crumbs! surprise!) It's damn good and it's the first thing I've eaten today.
This is entertaining. I started reading the smallville messageboard today, and it turns out they're all convinced that Michael Rosenbaum (the guy who plays lex luthor) was posting and being friendly with them. I registered because they were doing star wars trivia (because if there are two things I'm good at, it's star wars trivia and posting on messageboards). So I got a little swept up in it, because the guy comes off as pretty convincing, but then around the 41st page you can tell he was just jerking everybody around. I'm ashamed to admit, even I got a little excited, considering I was crushing on the guy hardcore. Now, I'm not so much with the boy-liking. The shine is off the apple. I's not the guys fault, but the buzz has been killed. I hate when that happens. mmm-spinach.
If you want to see me embarassing myself, my screenname is "coelacanthine".
(both "skyfish" and "coelacanth" were taken. How the fuck does a 14 year old on the wb messageboard know what a coelacanth is?) (What the fuck IS a coelacanth?)
I'm gonna chase that feeling.
06 March 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment