13 March 2002

I have been dieting so hardcore that I have officially made myself afraid of eating. That is very dumb. I'm trying to slim down in time for auditions, in time for new pictures which i am putting off until i can slim down some more. The problem is, it isn't even working. This is so stupid. In other news, I'm moving to LA next spring. Kind of like how i was supposed to move to New York in two months, but without the terrorist attacking and the roomate non-vitation.

I actually think Kristin would love to have me stay with her, even though she freaked out when I moved out last time. She cracked a joke about it last time we were out, which should be a good sign. I said, "can I live with you when you move to LA?" and she said, "sure-as long as you don't move out and stick us with the rent like you did last time!! HAA!!" ha, indeed. That hurt deep, considering I paid the rent and bills for two months after I moved in to the new place, and the lease was month to month so i could have taken off anytime i wanted. Look at that, I'm still arguing. I have issues.

I've got to stop.

No comments: