10 March 2002

Yesterday began at 66 degrees, sweet breezy spring. I went to a meeting with the short film guy. some good people are involved, but there's also a total tool shack on board along with some people I haven't met but still don't trust. It'll be good. It'll be a huge pain in the ass, but then again, so is every project I've ever done. We had to leave early to see my niece sing for her church choir. She didn't know the words to "joyful, joyful", so she just moved her mouth during the verses. It was the very cutest thing ever.
"everybody let's jump for joy!"
Then dinner at todd's mommy's house. while we were there we watched the creeping flesh and the temperature dropped THIRTY DEGREES. It was summer in the afternoon, and when the sun went down it friggin snowed, hard, and the wind got up to 40 or 50 miles an hour. blargh. I saw my acting coach's play in spite of the shitty weather and it was. . . .well, absurd. Then much drinking and missing of jon stewart on snl ensued.

No comments: