he says:
did you find brown socks?
Sarah says:
yes.
Sarah says:
i found some brown socks, i don't know if these are the ones you meant.
he says:
do they match each other?
Sarah says:
yup.
Sarah says:
it's good to know we haven't lost the magic.
My brother made me a copy of The Strokes CD without me asking him. That was cool. I asked for The Lemonheads and The Ramones and The Dropkick Murphys on top of it. I am a brat.
I am suddenly, violently depressed. There is absolutely every reason in the world for me to be drunk on life. I'm going out to dinner (101 Bistro- swankaaay), I'm seeing the Kids in the motherfuckingHall, I'm hanging out with Jack and Dave. All my favourite things.
Stupid girl-heart. I'm jealous of the people who aren't me who get to spend all day with the people I love. I'm jealous of the people who have all day off. I'm in the mood to randomly break up with my boyfriend. pwah, pwah, pwah.
I'm gonna chase that feeling.
28 March 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment